[MD] Art and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Thu Jan 2 14:05:40 PST 2014

Hi Andre and All,

I do not doubt that there is a physical differentiation between men and
women.  Both are sentient beings.  What about angels?.

What is the criteria for the differentiated aesthetic continuum?  Language?
Does "undifferentiated aesthetic continuum" contain the experience of
reality like sentient? Does reality impose further differentiations for
verification like alive or dead?

Joe