[MD] Art and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Richard Skillen Skillen.Richard at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 3 04:11:41 PST 2014

I would postulate, that the non-physical difference between man and woman is a difference in value, to meet their different needs. This subtle variation in value has trickled down, to larger personal and social differences.

This difference in value, logically, would be derived from the physical differences; The protection and safety required during pregnancy, being a stand out.

It seems tightly knitted, I wrote this in a hurry, to make the point that generally there must be a difference between men and women. So I ask, What are they? To what use can these or any gross generalisation of human interaction be put to?

Regards,
Richard