[MD] Art and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Ian Glendinning ian.glendinning at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 05:26:02 PST 2014

Try this:

Persons are "supervenient" on their biological and physical bodies -
human, male, female, whatever.

The "personality" is the sum of historical "evolutionary" development
of the species, the sex, and the individual. Something like 10%
genetic (species and sex), 40% individual, biological (inc sex),
parental, and "taught" development, and 50% individual
socio-cultural-peer group (inc sex) development.

Women differ from men, biologically (in brain-mind ways as well as the
obvious other physiological, physiochemical ways.)

http://www.psybertron.org/?p=6525 (Male-Female "brain-wiring")
http://www.psybertron.org/?p=4923 (Human brain-mind functioning)

Ian
(All scare quotes intended.)