[MD] Art and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Ian Glendinning ian.glendinning at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 13:31:15 PST 2014

When are we going to lose these pointless degenerate myths like "free will
is undefinable" ffs?

Free will is as well (un)defined as any other "object" in this real MoQish
world.

Still, I guess it helps to maintain the mysterious myth if your objective
is to justify interminable gain-saying "argument" for as long as your
academic career requires it.

Ian