[MD] Art and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Ian Glendinning ian.glendinning at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 01:51:09 PST 2014

To which I should add two points Dan,

(1) Which is precisely where you were in your recent exchange with
Marsha, before you both flipped your playful tolerance bits.

(2) And why I say as carefully (caringly) as I can to DMB (the
champion / paragon of aiming to get MoQ on a serious academic footing)
- "Careful Dave, you're killing the MoQ in the process."

Ian