[MD] Art and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Sat Jan 11 15:19:25 PST 2014

Hi Dan and All,

Fault! I do not know that indefinable DQ is a fault.  Aristotle wrote
metaphysics S/O.  Pirsig chose DQ/SQ reality, requiring a greater
exploration in the definition for reality, in the definitive descriptive
DQ/SQ approach to reality

What vocabulary can be created for truth in metaphysics?  Logic and common
sense suggest DQ/SQ.  Using an indefinable reality DQ in discussion requires
a trust in the logic of an appeal to analogy and metaphor for meaning.  DQ
is indefinable.  Definition is tweaked to include metaphor in indefinable
reality.  I keep my fingers crossed hoping to sufficiently explore
acceptable analogies in indefinable DQ use in DQ/SQ logic!

Joe