[MD] Art and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Sat Jan 11 12:34:04 PST 2014

Hi Dan and All,

What is the argument for the description of reality, DQ/SQ?   The
metaphysical discussion of reality?   Can metaphysical reality be
communicated in a statement of indefinable reality?  If so how is it
accepted as reality?  In the statement of DQ/SQ when DQ is indefinable?
Definition enables DQ and SQ in discussion.  Always with the caveat I may
ask foolish questions.  Who controls you Dan?

Joe