[MD] Art and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Ian Glendinning ian.glendinning at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 01:28:41 PST 2014

Fair enough John, but that was mainly about the Tim / Spam situation - yes?

My "roll-eyes" was specific to the Andre / Joe exchange - and
incidentally was the most polite response I could be bothered to think
of.

The limits of whacky / playful / neurotic tolerance are simply
pragmatic - you can only care so much, eventually someone has to wash
some pots.

Ian