[MD] Art and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Tue Jan 14 11:47:07 PST 2014

Hi John and All,

Imho metaphysics is a structure for knowledge.  Definition is required for
the consideration of structure, true or false!

Pirsig proposes a structured DQ/SQ metaphysics.  DQ is indefinable.  In what
form is DQ perceived?  A  structured experience of individuality 1 becomes
the basis for the realization of DQ true or false, not experience itself
which remains indefinable DQ/SQ.