[MD] Step one

Jan Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Thu Jan 30 14:52:34 PST 2014

We all her know that it is a difference, Adam and the clay is way of a romantic expression of the difference but how should a classical person describe it?

A precise definition of the difference might be useful when we are talking to a complete novice for example.

Inorganic patterns have a lifetime if millions of years while organic sturcture last for much shorter time. Organic patterns are reproducing themselves while inorganic are not. Why?

JanAnders