[MD] Arlo

Ian Glendinning ian.glendinning at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 02:05:55 PDT 2014

That's a politically correct cop-out John.
Differentiation is everything of significance, by definition.

Clearly short-hand naming of groups can be misused, but we all have
brains in two halves.
The two halves work in different complementary ways, and different
people have different propensities to mental styles that use the
different halves. But as we said, the brain (and neurophysiological
system generally) is plastic, differences are dynamic, and we can all
learn to compensate and use both halves appropriately.

Quality is appreciating and acting on that knowledge.
Ian