[MD] Anti-intellectualism revisited

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 04:47:58 PDT 2014

Andre:
I think it ought to be very clear from John’s latest response to my post that he is indeed following in Marsha’s footsteps. Nothing but mocking insults to both dmb and me (least of which is confusing the quality of the posts of these two) and, by implication, making a mockery of LILA and ZMM i.e. Pirsig has failed (in some way), Pirsig doesn’t know what he is talking about etc etc.

I will not take up more space than needed (eg by going over and responding to John’s wanking) as it is a waste of time. I predict that if John keeps passing wind like this his days on this MD are numbered.