[MD] Anti-intellectualism revisited

jananderses at telia.com jananderses at telia.com
Sun Jun 22 13:09:11 PDT 2014

0sa fNAN5+qB sa4psJLRFBMuc+5O8u8yw at mail.gmail.com> <0F6F3E0C-DDE3-4A82-A8E1-8997179604DF at rocketmail.com> <69BC65AC-D8B6-4829-BC4D-4A4FECBBEF50 at rocketmail.com> <CAKPdW3=Q+qfJ4emPZsAjdXrG97hKBbXgUVkHdreaHX2Xeo98wQ at mail.gmail.com> <05F812A6-5D91-4525-8701-0F1C5A0FE31F at rocketmail.com> <CAKPdW3nbS58ms5C_KYvG7egTWP97P-QukQ5jhnHQUiYLXyLrYA at mail.gmail.com> <5F4F0AC4-A1A0-4FB9-AFDC-002666EFD35F at rocketmail.com> <CAKPdW3nHvDM-souHPHVze0FiOTeykBrOV46WakcF5W7t0JgbWA at mail.gmail.com> <SNT148-W67A263A7E21E8AC2A884D2DA1C0 at phx.gbl>