[MD] Sociopathy (was MD: Step Two)

Ant McWatt antmcwatt at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 19:25:37 PDT 2014

 Well Jan-Anders,

I presume you're talking about beer here rather than rugby players...

Either way, that's not definitely not biological quality, not great social quality either but, at least you might have learnt something; hence a little intellectual quality.  Being a mystic, I therefore believe you were a university student in a former life.  ;-)

Best wishes,

Ant

Jan-Anders Andersson stated October 2nd 2014:

Ant

I think I can take seven but eight? Last time I tried I was hit in my forehead by the upcoming pavement.

Anyway, I love the sight of the player’s holding his hands out in the air, aiming for the near future when he catches the ball.

I’ll call when I’m close.

Jan-Anders