[MD] MOQ is good. What is it good for?

Ant McWatt antmcwatt at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 14:36:10 PDT 2014

Ron, all,

To link up religion with the MOQ will take an immense amount of high
quality education; probably outside the present SOM based
school/college/university set-up nearly all the world tends to have
imposed on it presently.  Hence this new MOQ University project that I
have recently initiated.  However, it's a small start.  I look at
sincere religious men of good will (such as John McConnell & Paco -
both Roman Catholics who occasionally post here) and realise the work
involved is immense because these two guys are about the best of a very
large, misled & misinformed group i.e. probably the majority of the
global population!

Yours mystically,

Ant