[MD] MOQ on the CBC.

david dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 18 07:56:09 PDT 2015

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/the-motorcycle-is-yourself-1.2914205

The linked article has an hour-long radio program that includes a Pirsig interview from the '70s and a more current discussion.

"Pirsig, an intensely private, humble man (he is still alive, in his 80s
 and living in New England), has granted few interviews since.  For years, however, he has continued to monitor and contribute to a website devoted to the Metaphysics of Quality:  moq.org.
 And there's even a comprehensive Guidebook, co-authored, as it happens,
 by a Jesuit, those master melders of intellect and spirituality.

To mark the 40th anniversary of the book, we're revisiting that radio
program.  And, in keeping with the motorcycle metaphor, we've given it a
 substantial overhaul, a new introduction and commentary. Because, you
see, I have to confess that at the time, totally smitten by the
overarching beauty of Pirsig's creation, I missed almost completely an
understanding of its inner workings, its dauntingly detailed structure."