[MD] Julian Baggini: This is what the clash of civilisations is really about

Ron Kulp xacto at rocketmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:20:33 PDT 2015

> On Jun 1, 2015, at 2:30 PM, John Carl <ridgecoyote at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The question isn't whether there is any absolute truth, the
> question is whether its pragmatic to mythologize such an absolute.

Ron comments:
Interesting honest question John,
I wrestle with this one constantly.
After 2000 years it has it's consequences, but having been raised in it, it fulfills a sacred desire.
Therefore I am constantly drawn to it and the goal of resolving reason and religious belief with the maturity of embracing the raw horror of the unknown.
I have my days where I prefer one over the other to be Honest.
Ron