[MD] What is Art? (Philosophynow)

Jan Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Fri Jun 12 03:31:17 PDT 2015

Hi Arlo, thanks for the tip.

I once read a book called "Motorcycle Maintenance” something, but I’ve never seen motorcycle maintenace performed as art. By the years I have seen some people losing control but I think it wasn’t regarded as a performance of art. Tomorrow a huge event called ”Open art” is opening in my town. My wife is participating so I guess I have to go there and watch. http://openart.se/2015/sv/ <http://openart.se/2015/sv/>

Jan-Anders