[MD] Julian Baggini: This is what the clash of civilisations is really about

Ron Kulp xacto at rocketmail.com
Wed May 20 05:10:53 PDT 2015

Hey Jan, John ,
  I think the idea being expressed In that quote John posted is that what often is passed as "fact" is often opinion or point of view. An assumption . However, facts or truth in scientific terms is verifiable in experience. Often that quote or idea is popularly misapplied in academic environments today.
-Ron