[MD] Julian Baggini: This is what the clash of civilisations is really about

Ron Kulp xacto at rocketmail.com
Wed May 20 05:38:58 PDT 2015

This is what was very interesting about the article from my point of view. Science sees itself as outside the rhetorical game. Therefore it does not utilize the art of persuasion as effectively because it assumes the facts speak for themselves , the facts
Themselves should be convincing enough. However, experience shows that this not enough and sadly science is losing the battle in the arena of public opinion.