[MD] Two Minds

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:08:25 PST 2015

Austin,

Big storm coming next week  to Northern California, which means I'll
have time to go into this with you more fully then.  Right now, I've
got a house to finish roofing but let me just say I agree with your
point about the relationship between social and intellectual
patterning needing a thorough revisement.

The most useful contribution I've gotten from this group in a long
time, was Dan pointing out that the MoQ is a map and shouldn't be
taken as the territory.  We'll discuss next week, which parts of the
map ought to be revised to match that actual territory.

John

--
"finite players
play within boundaries.