[MD] Living MOQ practically

Albert Mezistrano albertstrano at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:46:50 PDT 2015

Hi, my name is Albert, I am a recent college graduate of the sciences and
humanities and have recently became a big fan of Prisig.
I stumbled upon ZMM a few months ago during a rough time for me
philosophically and thoroughly enjoyed it to the extent that I couldn't
read anything or talk to anyone with out it coming to mind.
Yet, I still have a very hard time living in line with ZMM. It is a very
loose concept and hard to make practical.
As I was thinking of how to approach this quandary I thought I would go
here and ask if I could speak one-on-one with anyone who could enlighten a
willing student. Anyone who could help out and email me directly or who
lives in NYC and could chat would make things a lot easier for me.

Thank you!
Albert