[MD] Living MOQ practically

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:55:42 PDT 2015

Welcome Albert,

Living a good life isn't as easy as a 1-2-3 recipe but perhaps we
could help if you wouldn't mind asking questions in a simple dialogue
format.  And rather than posting the questions personally, ask them on
the list and let the general audience come up with the answers.

I too felt that ZAMM didn't fill in enough details but fortunately,
Pirsig followed up with a much more detailed and rigourous explanation
of what he called "The Metaphysics of Quality".  It would probably
help a lot to read that work - Lila, and share your impressions and
questions as you read.

Good luck and hope to hear more of your journey.

John C.

--
"finite players
play within boundaries.