[MD] Pirsig, Chris Alexander, and E. Yudkowsky walk into a bar...

Austin Fatheree austin.fatheree at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 19:50:50 PDT 2015

....NM Taleb is tending bar.

Thus goes the conversation in my head at the moment.

I've just finished Lila's Child after having finished Lila about two months
ago and I'm quickly realizing that I'm around 15 years late to the party.

Any suggestions on how to get caught up on the last 15 years worth of
discussion without having to read the entire mailing list archive?  What
are the most active/up-to-date corners of the internet to explore more
about the MOQ?  Most of the stuff out there looks like it hasn't been
updated in 15 years.

I look forward to following along and learning more,
Austin

--
twitter: @afat http://twitter.com/afat