[MD] Julian Baggini: This is what the clash of civilisations is really about

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 11:52:20 PDT 2015

Dan,

Of course I have no idea what you really imagine, I only go by what you
write. You said, "Luckily, they are in the minority".  I said, I think they
are more significant than you imagine.  The "you" I was addressing was the
one before me in the dialogue.  It's important to keep that straight, I
guess, for people who have a hard time imagining the distinction.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 9:53 PM, Dan Glover <daneglover at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dan:
> How do you know what I imagine? John... are you using some sort of
> mind probe? Should I dust off my tinfoil cap and start wearing it
> again?
>

> Dan:
> Well, if you heard it on NPR that must make it right... right?

Jc:  Specifically, this program