[MD] On Pirsig's letter to Paul Turner

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:52:51 PDT 2016

Hi David.
Long time no see....
The assertation would only make sense in an occult environment;(imho);
The way i should suggest to read it,is as a derivative summary of two
different lines of reasoning only.
But  this does not mean the Turner brief is unimportant.It is
dated.Obsolete.
Strange that it keeps bugging people.

Adrie

--