[MD] Rhetoric

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 05:43:42 PST 2016

I think its good to read these materials.But things on wiki's are not
always what they seem.Some are very deceptive.
In fact, what this author is presenting here is actually nothing more than a
collection of derivatives from Wittgensteins work on logic.It is spiced and
salted with some previously known paradoxes in a new disguise.
The best way of putting it  ,in my opinion,is to regard it as a new attempt
to launch the Tractatus-logico etc,....explained with the terminology of a
computerprogrammer, or a very strong logical thinker.And a very intelligent
thinker,...clearly,this however does not prove him right in any way or
field.

I don't think it will generate clarifications on reality itself,or add new
insights;
it is kinda developed to work as an upide down gearbox,not shifting up, but
in fact , shifting down further, in a halted car.

I wished you would not take this as critisism, because it is'nt.You should
explore these things, they are less boring than Wittgenstein,and he was not
all that clever also.

the only part of critics i have is about your statement, "competitor to the
moq and amoq", There is no competion,connection,or game to win.

--
parser