[MD] Socionics

mail at tuukkavirtaperko.net mail at tuukkavirtaperko.net
Sun Dec 4 07:25:38 PST 2016

All,

here's something for your thoughts to copulate with: socionics.
Firstly, the theory uses a dynamic/static-split. Now don't go into a
fit of rage, for the socionics notion of dynamicity is obviously
different to the MOQ notion of Dynamicity. In any case, similar
concepts are used.

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Static_and_dynamic

Even more interestingly (Since I couldn't care less about trying to
define an undefined concept or being accused, ALL THE TIME, of trying
to do so when I obviously am not) there's stuff about the levels, here:

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Static_and_dynamic#Description_from_Forms_of_Cognition_by_V._Gulenko

Socionics generally provides obvious support for my AMOQ but this part
here even provides support for Pirsig's MOQ. But feel free to dismiss
this as me pursuing my own agenda.

Regards,
Tuk