[MD] still going?

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:03:02 PST 2016

Hello , David.

Yes, one of my biggest concerns is exactly the blending of  in of
fallibilism
as a key argument to maintain god's presence in the house of philosophy.
It is true altogether that we cannot prove that god does not exist, hence
he 'does 'exist or to say the least, fallibilism as a postulate (if
accepted) allows
the creator to stay on top of the pyramid.
But in this instance,one has to accept,--fallibilism as true, and
fallibilism as a
postulated guarantee not only that we are wrong to deny the creator'
story,..
but also that we live with the wrong a priori's.

It did not take me much time to find that Royce, indeed is using fallibilism
to maintain the theistic stance.
It took me less then 10 minutes to keep Auxier against the light to find out
he gives bible classes in his free time.But using this as an argument
against
John's apparant will to devote him would make this case moot.

My personal perspective on fallibilism in general is derived from logic, if
fallibilism is true,then fallibilism itself is probably wrong.
However this does not mean that fallibilism is not a genuine and solid
analytical knife, if handled in skilled hands.Roye apparently understood
true/untrue false/correct as 'wrong' and 'mistaken' but if this is the
case, then the denotation is fighting with the connotation, and ths?e game
becomes a mindfuck.I find it rather strange that he attempted to repaint
the mona lisa so to speak.

But regardless of these moot-events,David , in your opinion, should i take
the effort to read and study some work  of Royce,just for the sake of my
knowledge of philosophy, or lack of it? Is there value to discover, new
insights or things that were left behind to easy?

Adrie.

--
parser