[MD] still going?

Ron Kulp xacto at rocketmail.com
Sat Feb 6 12:02:48 PST 2016

Adrie,
I wouldn't think it would hurt to become familiar with ideas we disagree with.

> On Feb 5, 2016, at 12:03 PM, Adrie Kintziger <parser666 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, one of my biggest concerns is exactly the blending of  in of
> fallibilism
> as a key argument to maintain god's presence in the house of philosophy.
> It is true altogether that we cannot prove that god does not exist, hence
> he 'does 'exist or to say the least, fallibilism as a postulate (if
> accepted) allows
> the creator to stay on top of the pyramid.

Ron :
I never bought the fallibism argument either.
But if I were to make a philosophic argument for the existence of "god"
I certainly would not start with fallibilism.
I would start with "the good".
I would start with the idea that since
Experience is intelligible it must have some sort of order. That the act of understanding is the divine aspect of being.
Something you can argue intelligently