[MD] still going?

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 09:33:21 PST 2016

To john carl

I still remember the part you mention about the position i took in the
James/Royce discussion.It is true that i defended the case that James and
Royce were in fact enemy's but irl de facto friends.
My point of view was partially derived from the stanford entry about Royce

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/royce/

and after some investigation on this page, the Gifford lectures given by
Royce as "the world and the individual", and subsequently thereafter
William James "the variaties of religious experience"
- as the lead on the stanford page suggested i took the effort to compare
the two views, and i had to agree with the remarks on the stanford page
under the header "life", if you want/like to find them.
I did not invent my point.I honestly found that the narrator was very
correct in his analysis.

Pff,......peak oil? I had to look it up on wiki. Apparently it is not a
form of oil
in the physikal way, but a model, a theory about marketing oilproduction.
see wiki "peak oil".

What i do remeber is that i'm opposed to fracking and in situ leaching on
shaleoil bearing layers under the bedrock.I always did.Its a bad tech and
i'v
seen examples here in Holland;nope,bad way , the fracking way.
But i think it is not indecent to oppose to fracking.Probably we were
talking about that in the past , given your coining this peak oil lead.

It is wrong to think that i blaim only you about Ant's departure.I don't.
It is as good my fault and i'm also guilty in that regard.
I have no intention to go further into that.

--wit and humour! very important,nobody likes to get fucked in a rational
way.have to agree on that one.I'll work on it.

adrie

--
parser