[MD] Annotations to LC

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:05:08 PDT 2016

dude, really there is no such ting as a heinous quadrillemma.

Do you understand the difference between, say authoring and compiling?
Dan does.... as he did both.
Pirsig did not rewrite his stuff in Lc, nor did he take anything back of it.
So i have to dissapoint you,you do not have to correct Dan, or Pirsig, nor
the
presented work; You are not the author.You do not own rights on the related
material.
you are no author, nor a philosopher,nor were you a part of the group
around the formatting of lc.You have been clowning around in the background
with some of the material and some of the old members...
but nothing more.

I have to say honestly, now i understand why in the past you were asking
around for Pirsig's e-mail adress...djeezz!hanging around Dan won't help
you on that regard.

--
parser