[MD] "RMP: Ignoramous or fraud?

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:22:58 PDT 2016

no trouble at all; in this sense, and yes a lot of the presented
work(whitehead) seems to be capable of serving as a cascade of
justifications,justifications that are maybe of great value in regard of
their
presented content.;; we should perhaps examine...the similarities,and the
projections that are embedded.
But i do not appreciate deity-hunting, or varmint hunting.

What if i read all Whiteheads work, to find an audience consisting out of
jokers and idiots? ,I'm a retired factory worker, not a scholar.i'm a
hobbyist.
I higly value DMB's considerations about this,and i should like his opinion.

I like to point out at something.i was reading DMB's argumentation towards
tuukka, and it made me understand , once again,thta i understand everything
he says, and i understand his level of expertise, and the knowledge database
in his mind , but i cannot level out with him. He's way to clever.

It is a too difficult wave to surf ,if DMB does not like to surf it.Or Dan,
or Arlo.
or...

--
parser