[MD] John Carl: Ignoramous or Troll?

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:49:00 PST 2016

I think the disparagement of any serious thinker for either their theism or
their anti-theism is an easy and facile way of turning away from the actual
issues and not worthy of a serious thinker.

and I admire serious logicians, even though I can barely follow their work.

I can understand why you come down so hard on any whiff of theism in the
MoQ.  That's fine, even commendable because philosophy has a certain
relationship with religion that it's very important (moral) to maintain.

However, rejecting as inferior thinkers, those who find it logical to
conclude in a theistic explanation for the unknown, throws out most of
classical philosophy and a lot of good post modern stuff as well.

methinkest thou protesteth too much.

But then, you always have, so at least you're consistent.