[MD] Annotations to LC

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:22:33 PST 2016

(concept)-

this is for all the members.
first go to=>
http://www.honda305.com/forum/index.htm

search for general forum by model, the  first line contains
cb 72 cB77 cp 77 cbm 72
this is the line you have to click, Pirsigs bike was the 1964 cb 77

this will bring you to the topic list;now search for

"Pirsigs bike has resurfaced"

--------------------------------------
I'm studying this picture for months now.It is an exact match/spitting image
even in the smallest details.
The birds wing on the tank is really reversed.It flies backasswards.
The man that posted the article made only one posting, without follow-ups.
I have a lot of reasons to believe this is the actual bike, and Pirsig
himself is the poster(name_philosopher)!because he avoids to name a
location.
nowhere in the garage, nor in the reflection on the fueltank there are
give-aways for the location.

enjoy!!
Adrie

--