[MD] Annotations to LC

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 07:17:22 PST 2016

Correct me if i'm wrong, but Pirsig one of your peers?--
(Tuuka)
I don't have a peer group because Bo didn't give me Pirsig's e-mail
address! :D (I don't know what else to do than to joke about this. I don't
like not having a peer group. Some people teach me things and skills but
your teacher isn't your peer. And although I'd like to teach people seem to
find me preach.)

You like to have his e-mail adress for a peer to peer connection?
stay away from the herbs!

--
parser