[MD] Annotations to LC

david at goodmetaphysics.com david at goodmetaphysics.com
Fri Nov 18 17:23:41 PST 2016

dmb wrote:

I could make many, many more corrections but that doesn't sound like much fun. Let's just say you're quite mistaken about every key term you've put to use. I don't know what you're talking about but it sure isn't the MOQ. I don't see any understanding of Pirsig's work in your comments.

djh:

Yes I agree here.  Tuukaa’s starting point mistake seems to be an over-valuation of logic.   Putting it before everything else - including Quality.

The MOQ changes the value of things compared to our current Metaphysics and explains the mistake.  But why, now being shown something better, does Tuukaa value logic so much that he can't see that it's Quality that drives it?  I mean - there is a better perspective.. Can you see it Tuukka?  The MOQ is logical, it’s just not built on top of it.