[MD] Rhetoric

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 08:13:33 PST 2016

Dmb, David J, Dan, Horse,Tuukka,John etc...

Sorry for the delayed response.The last two years i'v developed a heart
condition.Sometimes my motor scales down to about 30 beats/min.
If so, i'm to tired to type or function well.The medics here do not call
that an
urgent condition.I did all tests.The diagnostics are not conclusive, so i
will
have new tests halfway December. I also developed something they call
extra systoles.Apparently innocent extra heartbeats inbetween the normal
rithm.About 40.000 per day. Very annoying.
But enough of that.

I believe that i have read somewhere that Pirsig is a Democrat?..probably
in the observer interview.People here in Europe do not understand a country
with only Democrates and Republicans, a kandidate-president who wins the
populair vote, and loses the presidency.
Europeans do not understand why the American president is called the
President of the free world, and has the power to rule the country on his
own
agenda with the help of an administration appointed by him.
Bush simply ordered the war on Irak.
Why does America need the house of representatives, the parliament,the
senate,the still existing houses of representatives in the apart states?...
People wonder here if they are only there for local laws,traffic
rules,pollution
rules..........what if Trump can rule the country And the free world as an
emperor?,...strange really, because when his time is done,he can walk from
the scene,leaving all responsibilities behind him.

These are some considerations.
Adrie

--
parser