[MD] Why does Pirsig write everybody's right about mind and matter although his theses imply the opposite?

Horse horse at darkstar.uk.net
Mon Oct 31 07:18:53 PDT 2016

Tuuk (and John)

I think what Dave is asking, and is being far too polite about it,unlike
me, is - are you interested in a meaningful discussion relating to RMP's
MoQ or is this just another boring wind-up or point scoring exercise.?
We've all wasted far too much time in the past on list members who
misinterpret or fail to understand the MoQ and, given your past record,
this looks like another of those time-wasting exercises. Dan has gone
quiet, I imagine, for the same reason. Why bother trying to have a
meaningful discussion with someone who is only interested in confusing
and/or misinterpreting and twisting the MoQ for their own purpose and
has bugger all interest in what Pirsig has to say and, additionally,
what those who have a thorough understanding (i.e. a lot better than
yours it would appear) of Pirsigs work have to say as well?
It's exasperating, time-consuming and more than a little sad when this
happens.

And, as for the 'Ignoramus or Fraud' bullshit, if you or John want to
come on here and be deliberately disrespectful and inflammatory then you
can fuck off back to your own inconsequential little list and talk
amongst yourselves over there - along with the other nut jobs!

Are we clear now?

Thanks for your interest!

Horse