[MD] Why does Pirsig write everybody's right about mind and matter although his theses imply the opposite?

Dan Glover daneglover at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:21:18 PDT 2016

Horse, all,

Thank you. Yes, I have gone quiet for just that reason. As Dave says,
this is a lot of work, at least for me, and when someone digs into a
position like Tuk has done here, not only does frustration result but
also the sense that I am beating my head against a wall. Meaningful
intelligent discussions are a joy but they do take away time that can
be better spent elsewhere, which I don't begrudge, mind you, if the
discussion is indeed meaningful and intelligent.

Thanks again,
Dan

http://www.danglover.com