[MD] Why does Pirsig write everybody's right about mind and matter although his theses imply the opposite?

X Acto xacto at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:04:58 PDT 2016

Tuk:
. X Acto there mightn't understand logic since he doesn't even write grammatically correct English. Maybe there are more such people around?

Ron sez:
Apologies Tuk,I was trying to do too many things at once.
Long and short, the criticism still stands.
You are dealing with the self reference paradox. It generates contradictions.
That's all I have time for. I really shouldn't
Contribute if I don't take the time to write clearly. Which I obviously did not.

.