[MD] Why does Pirsig write everybody's right about mind and matter although his theses imply the opposite?

Dan Glover daneglover at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 20:35:31 PDT 2016

Tuk, all,

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 8:25 PM,  <mail at tuukkavirtaperko.net> wrote:
> Ron, all,

> You can see not everyone likes me.

Dan:
Just so you understand, I do not dislike you. I enjoy our discussions,
to a point. I do get frustrated, however, when you seem to ignore what
I am saying after I spend a good deal of time saying it. I work 7
hours a day six days a week, plus I devote enough time each day to
write what I consider a good number of words. Between that, I must
wedge my time to eat, sleep, and perform all the other necessities of
life.

As I stated previously, you seem stuck on A or not A. Fixated upon
either/or. And that is fine. No problem. But for me to go all the way
back to the beginning to attempt an explanation is for me impossible
at this time-restricted place in my life. I think we are all of us
responsible for our own education, and I don't mean this in a
denigrating way, but yours seems lacking, at least when it comes to
the MOQ. And I think you pretty much admitted that already.

As a writer, I sometimes break the rules. But I make sure I know those
rules first. Same thing applies here. If you want to improve upon the
MOQ, know the MOQ first.

Thanks,

Dan

http://www.danglover.com