[MD] Rest In Peace Mr Pirsig

Horse horse at darkstar.uk.net
Wed Apr 26 06:19:14 PDT 2017

Hi All

Many of you will have heard by now that Robert Pirsig passed away on
Monday 24th April 2017.
My apologies for not posting sooner.
If you wish to leave any thoughts about Mr Pirsig then please feel free
to post here.

My own thoughts are that I am proud to have helped, even in a small way,
to get Pirsig's message out to the world.
I know that he used to read our discussions on these lists and was
pleased that there were so many people involved over the years.
Robert Pirsig made a difference to our world and made it a better world
with his work and his presence.
I will miss him greatly.

Horse

--

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
— Bob Moorehead