[MD] ZMM and Lila - Contradiction on emotion.

Jan-Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Mon Jan 2 00:45:06 PST 2017

David

There is no contradiction but MOQ shows the difference and what kind of conflicts there are between emotiona regarding the different levels. Economic values and values of true intellectual nature are naturally hard to measure but we know they are real at the market and at this forum.

Happy new year boys and girls!

Jan-Anders