[MD] The need for quality

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 05:01:46 PDT 2017

Bi Dan,
I have WiFi in the hotel here in Bodrum,and additionally to iT, i have
acces to a little library here,,so i can read your mail and Study the book
at the same time from the pool here!...Nice ,looking at the Knights
Hostpittaler castle over the bay and the yachties boats between the hotel
and me i''m Reading 'Inferno' by Dan Brown,and Cloud Atlas, to compare Some
issue's:this you Can find and acces on the web' Inferno, prb as a pdf for
students!. Please read of you Can the chapterand chapters along chapt
84'concerning the citerns in the Hagia Sophia!. THere are Some historical
and geographical component i would-be like to discussie with you. Yeah,
Mulish i,m aware of iT today, the latest biography is not translated in
English.But the good News is,you do not have to read iT, only the first two
sentences and the last are  important for us and i Can translate.
   'This desk is my country,iT is my island,the only country i Can call
myself a nationalist for,andtheonly country i,M willing to die for,
Writing About huis desk.   Pls forgive me thetypo,s the machine is fast
switching to Turkish from Dutch, and doubting between Flamish and English
spellingcheck from this location.I'm not drunk.,.! ADrie

Op zaterdag 2 september 2017 heeft Dan Glover <daneglover at gmail.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','daneglover at gmail.com');>> het volgende
geschreven:

--