[MD] The need for quality

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 05:10:42 PDT 2017

Thanks to explain,Wes,i apologise for a bad judgement on my behalf. your
knowledge is as good as mine, and Anyone else. I have only a very thin
laden mindset on the field of fitness, survival of the fittest, and fitness
in Turing machines. I nested the term quality in the content and context of
your posting ,honestly, not to attach iT to fitness,or superpose or
substituate it in its meaning,.......but i believe that Pirsig was heading
for another direction in his interpr of the term.Nobody needs to adopt iT
of course! of you like to talk about other Things i Will engage decent
postings. Adrie.

Op donderdag 7 september 2017 heeft WES STEWART <wesstt at shaw.ca> het
volgende geschreven:

--