[MD] New Pirsig Article

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 13:39:31 PST 2018

Hi , Arlo , long time no see....

I cannot acces the link, nor in html or Pdf (the pdf on the page seems
empty)
Reading the first header and alinea's it does not look or  feel right,but
after some searching i discovered
that this Kristeva's 'Chora' is an analitical knife from Plato himself.
In this light i'm grabbing some work from the university here in Ghent to
read Kristeva related content
that is discussed by philosophers; apparently this is still on their desk.
I'm not certain that i will like the intrusions of this Thomas Frenz,ie
'unstable discours'.....but i like to read it.

Greetzz, Adrie

--
parser