[MD] Best Wishes to All of My Old Friends

Scribe Scribe at Club-Hub.com
Sat Apr 25 10:36:20 PDT 2020

Hi Matt,
Good to hear from you. I too have reflected on the old day on the MoQ. In my
memory they take shape as Good old days in a way few reflection on the past
do these days.
I left the MoQ after Horse and Ant threaten to reveal my true name, which I
thought was a betrayal of trust. I went to graduate school in communication
but dropped out after a six years as an ABD with a master's, mostly because
I got a full time teaching gig. I mostly taught Psychology but also classes
in Communication and Philosophy. I retired last year and spent couple of
months in Europe riding trains with my wife. We had similar plans this year
but they have been delayed...
There is a serious irony for me with respect to the MoQ. When I entered
graduate school, I was averaging four or five page of writing a day for the
community. Graduate school gave me writer's block. It was too focused, too
controlled, it had to be done. Don't get me wrong I wrote a lot for graduate
school but it was not for fun and other than being an asshole on Facebook I
don't do it much these days.
Anyway, love me or hate me I miss all of you, well most of you, fiercely.
Krimel