[MD] Best Wishes to All of My Old Friends

Margaret Warren mm at zeroexp.com
Tue Apr 28 08:19:36 PDT 2020

Hi,

I never contributed in depth to this list, but was more active circa
2003-2006 ish, but I was happy to see a post from this group this week,
so best wishes to all here in these unique times.

I spend a lot of bird watching time too, at the moment in Florida;
though last year I was able to spend a year in the SF/Bay area.

But I love that area of Florida! I am just a bit further
Northwest/West.  Agreed about Miles Davis.

I am glad to see some activity in this group.  Some people I think may
have long ago confused me with another woman - I believe named Marsha,
who used to write here alot.. But I am not Marsha :-)

Best,

Margaret Warren