[MD] The future of MOQ?

Ant McWatt antmcwatt at hotmail.co.uk
Fri May 22 14:54:16 PDT 2020

And thinking of comedy... I've been catching-up with this guy recently.  On the whole, very high quality material IMHO.  This relatively short clip concerns the concept of TIME:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QVPUIRGthI
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.Z5LIJPdO_ccaDSNTtTMBSQEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QVPUIRGthI>
Dave Allen - "Teaching Your Kid Time" - '93 - stereo HQ<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QVPUIRGthI>
A classic standup bit from the veteran comic. After 35 years, his timing and delivery were perfect. Watch a master at work...
www.youtube.com